Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kringle77
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 am

Stephen wrote:
I don't know if this is still good, but I hope so.
https://www.cpt12.org/support/pledge_select_tickets.cfm?pleid=21
It says there are 9 seats left. We know they're not in the front row as I'll have my butt firmly planted there along with three other Jackie fans. :)
Back to top Go down
Mr.SG.
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: I 25   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I just talked to the event center.
I-25 is just fine.  34 is a bit messy but is open.
The side roads are the only problem.
Everything will be ok for the concert.

Also, there are some tickets in the 4th row, center sec.

Don't even think of going to Estas Park !!
Back to top Go down
James N.
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 am

Mr.SG. wrote:
I just talked to the event center.
I-25 is just fine.  34 is a bit messy but is open.
The side roads are the only problem.
Everything will be ok for the concert.

Also, there are some tickets in the 4th row, center sec.

Don't even think of going to Estas Park !!
Hi, Steve!double wave 

I called too and was told that so far the only event that has been cancelled is the rodeo for this weekend. He said that everything else should be fine.

I also called Estes Park's tourism office and got a RECORDING saying that at this time they can welcome NO visitors due to flooding and road damage. From what I can gather they may be completely isolated! Hopefully in a month there will be enough recovery to at least make a quick visit and overnight stay possible - if not I'll just have to adjust my plans.

Looking forward to seeing other Jackie fans at the event!
Back to top Go down
Mr.SG.
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Estes Park   Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 am

As I understand, Estes Park is totally cut off.
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Cancelled   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Loveland CO concert cancelled?
I wonder why.

Nigel
Back to top Go down
kringle77
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Nigel wrote:
Loveland CO concert cancelled?
I wonder why.
As with Charlotte and NYC, I doubt we'll ever find out why. All I know for sure is that these cancellations are too hard on the finances to continue taking chances. I'm afraid my concert going days may be over after this weekend - assuming Worcester is still on.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 am

I think there is more to it. How can someone continue to schedule concerts and beg out of the ones that have been already been scheduled? Something is definitely wrong. Maybe it is something that has to do with demanding a 13 year old do something she is not capable of doing. think  Could be why they they have 4 Matildas  for the hit Musical.      ........Just thinking..........think
Back to top Go down
kringle77
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:11 am

Charlie wrote:
I think there is more to it. How can someone continue to schedule concerts and beg out of the ones that have been already been scheduled? Something is definitely wrong. Maybe it is something that has to do with demanding a 13 year old do something she is not capable of doing. think  Could be why they they have 4 Matildas  for the hit Musical.      ........Just thinking..........think
It wouldn't surprise me if the cancellation was related to low ticket sales. I suspect people in Colorado may not be up to attending events at the present time. Tourism must be down because the price of the hotel room that I booked in Denver recently dropped by $80 per night versus when I originally booked it before the flooding.

Ticket sales aren't great for Worcester either but apparently there is a patron who is subsidizing that concert (so I've read on Amazon so it must be true). Miami isn't selling well, whereas Melbourne is almost sold out judging by the seat maps. It's hard to figure...just makes one a bit reluctant to make any non-refundable investments going forward.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: lost fans   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 am

Jackie has more problems than the flood.
She has lost 3/4 of her JEFC fans.
1,338 fans DID NOT follow her to the new place.
Lots of empty seats in the front 3 rows at all her coming concerts.
falling CD sales too.
Not a happy face time. cry 
Back to top Go down
Bruce
Jackie Fan
Jackie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Stephen wrote:
Jackie has more problems than the flood.
She has lost 3/4 of her JEFC fans.
1,338 fans DID NOT follow her to the new place.
Lots of empty seats in the front 3 rows at all her coming concerts.
falling CD sales too.
Not a happy face time. cry 
I think that you will also find that probably 70 or 80% of the members of JEFC made no posts at all and probably didn't even look at the site after they registered. The same could also be said of this site with no more than 10 or so regular contributors. I have found this to be the case in pretty much every fan forum I have been a member of, not just the Jackie ones.

Cancelling concerts without any reasonable explanation to fans will never help garner more fans. I was also dismayed by some of the comments at the "new place" re the cancelled concert. Seems like it's ok to tell those affected by the cancellations to "suck it up" if you didn't have any intention of going in the first place. I will look with interest at how future Jackie concerts pan out.

I think the reference to the 4 Matildas is quite appropriate in this instance.

Just to be clear, I don't believe for one moment that Jackie has any influence on concert scheduling.
Back to top Go down

Loveland, CO Oct. 19, 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home ::  :: -
Jump to: